Wasps Control Centurion
Wasps? NO problem! Call us today to get them removed under 60 minutes!
We're Your Local Wasp Specialists!
Why Choose Us?
Safe and Affordable Wasps Control Centurion
It can be very dangerous to remove a wasp nest. Wasps inside the nest often become aggressive because they feel threatened. As a result, they could sting you to defend their young and their nest.
You do not need to remove the nest to get rid of wasps. However, you have to treat the wasps and nest. Arrange for a pest control treatment by professionals to reduce the risk of getting stung by wasps and to get the problem under control. The Pest Control Pros in Centurion are ready to assist. And it couldn’t be easier to reach us, just fill in the online form or contact us on 087 012 5499.
Hire Pest Control Pros Centurion for Your Wasps Treatment
Wasp nests typically mature in late summer and will most definitely need professional pest control technicians for the treatment due to the high risk of wasp stings. Such a wasp may contain thousands of wasps.
- At Pest Control Pros in Centurion, we offer a comprehensive wasp control solution.
- Our registered and qualified technicians have the knowledge and experience to identify the specific wasp species.
- Based on its location, all pest control treatments are tailor-made to ensure effective control of the wasp nest and our technicians have special protective gear to keep them safe.
- To help prevent another wasp problem in the future, we offer expert advice.
- We can return to remove the wasp nest from your property once the treatment has run its course ( around 48 hours) if it will give our clients peace of mind. Please note, however, that it might be impossible to remove the nest if it’s within an enclosed location such as a cavity wall.
You could also remove the nest yourself but it would be better to wait until autumn. Since the treatment may still be active within the nest, it is advisable to wear protective clothing. Play it safe and hire experienced pest control specialists in Centurion for your wasp nest removal.
How We Safely Get Rid of Wasp Nests in Centurion
Our technician will apply a treatment of dust, aerosols and liquids to the nest, depending on where it’s located and the type of wasp it contains. Once the wasp colony has been exterminated, the nest will be removed completely to ensure a new colony of hornets or wasps don’t use it in future. Your Centurion home will be safe.
Wasp stings as a form of self-defence. If their nest is disturbed or they feel threatened, it can make them aggressive and cause them to sting. The best way to lower the risk of getting stung is to arrange for a wasp nest treatment by a professional.
At Pest Control Pros Centurion, we are trained to deal with the most complex wasps and pest infestations. We use some of the most innovative treatment solutions in South Africa and have been a market leader for many years. Want to get your wasp problem in Centurion under control? Call us and we can be there within 60 minutes.
Tips to Avoid Stings
At the end of summer/beginning of autumn, wasps don’t have offspring to feed. Since they have been deprived of sugary secretion, they turn to sweet things such as fermented fruits, thus become more of a nuisance at braais and picnics. Below are some practical tips to help you avoid getting stung by wasps:
- Don’t panic! Keep calm and move away slowly if you find there are wasps nearby.
- Don’t swat them or make any big movements. This will only make them more aggressive.
- Avoid using sweet-smelling fragrances, hair sprays or shampoos.
- Don’t wear bright colours. Bold floral patterns on bags and clothing attract wasps.
- Avoid a trip to an orchard or anywhere with wasps might gather seeking food.
- Don’t consume cold drinks if the bottle or can was left unattended.
- Cover food and drinks when eating outdoors.
- Keep children’s face/hands clean after eating.
Treating Wasp Stings
If you’ve never been stung by a wasp before, it’s difficult to know how you will react. Below are some things you can do to help relieve pain:
- Use an ice pack to cold compress the affected area.
- Take painkillers such as ibuprofen or paracetamol to manage pain.
- Take antihistamine tablets to reduce any swelling.
- Consult a doctor or medical professional in Centurion if in any doubt about a wasp sting.
While rare, the allergic reaction, anaphylaxis, can occur when the victim becomes sensitised to the poison. This can be fatal.
Wasps Sting Symptoms to Keep an Eye On
- difficulty breathing
- swollen face or mouth
- problems swallowing
- vomiting, nausea or diarrhoea
- feeling faint or dizzy
How to Prevent Wasps
Instead of waiting for wasps to invade your Centurion home or business, preventing a problem before it happens is always the best approach. If you want to avoid a run-in with wasps, prevention measures should be taken during summer when they are most active.
Wasps Prevention Tips
To keep yourself and your family safe from painful wasp stings, early treatment is key. Making the necessary changes to how you handle outdoor eating can also help to deter wasps and steer clear of getting stung.
- Check your Centurion property (garages, cavity walls, sheds or under eaves) for nests in early spring. At this time, they will be the size of a golf ball and be much easier to control.
- Secure outside bins with tight-fitting lids so wasps are not attracted to the contents and keep them away from windows and doors.
- Prevent wasps from entering your Centurion home by keeping your doors and windows shut.
- If you have spotted a wasp nest, stay safe by keeping kids and pets away from the area.
Wasp Nests Removal by Pest Control Pros Centurion
If there are high numbers of wasps in your garden or home, it most certainly means there’s a nest close by. But, removing the nest isn’t always possible. You will have very limited control on its removal if the nest isn’t located on your Centurion property. Nests located in hard-to-reach, confined areas will also be more difficult to treat.
Wasp treatments and removal are complicated and a job better left for the professionals at Pest Control Pros Centurion. It’s safer to hire experienced exterminators who know the exact procedures to ensure long-term success. For peace of mind, get in touch with the team at Pest Control Pros Centurion for safe and effective wasps removal today! We are the best in the business so contact us for a free quote.
Contact Us Today
for speedy & trusted service.